Monday 3 October 2011

Class 3, Week1!!...

Hey everyone, another term at AM has started and were already a week down! time seems to be moving faster and faster!

The assignment for this week was to first decide whether to do 3 separate animation exercises throughout Class 3 or to do an Animjam which is 3 related shots that will tie together.

After weighing up the pros and cons of both options and eventually running out of time I somewhat reluctantly decided to go with the Animjam approach.

Another requirement of the assignment was to create a character/theme for our shot(s), we had the option to use some props/costumes provided by AM or we could create our own. For what I had in mind I needed to create my own.

Finally we had to shoot the reference footage for our shot and then thumbnail our ideas in a basic storyboard fashion.

Heres what I came up with, thanks everyone - Adam



No comments:

Post a Comment